Limitations and exclusions
This includes, but is not limited to: loss, damage or expense caused by insufficiency or unsuitability of packing or preparation of the shipment. Crossflight will not be liable in any event for consequential or indirect losses or damages.
Please be aware that the below goods are regarded as "Non Approved General Merchandise" and cover will be considered but must be referred to our customers service department for applicable Terms and Conditions prior to inception of cover:
- Antiques, Artwork and Jewellery
- Arms, Ammunition, Military Equipment and any similar goods which should properly be subject to the Export Control Order 2008.
- Bagged Goods (Non-Containerised)
- Bonds, Deeds, Manuscripts, Securities and Plans
- Bulk and Break Bulk Cargoes
- Bullion, Cash and Credit Cards
- Cigars, Cigarettes, Tobacco and Tobacco Products
- Computer Chips, CPUs and Circuit Boards
- Computer Games
- Furs, Skins and Hides
- Glassware, Ceramics, Marble and similar fragile Goods
- Hazardous, Restricted or Controlled Goods
- Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Livestock, Plants and Animals
- Motor Vehicles
- Perishable Foodstuffs and other temperature sensitive commodities
- Precious Metals and Stones
- Scrap Metals
- Stamps and Treasury Notes
- Unprotected or Unpacked Goods
- Wines, Spirits and Beer
Second Hand Goods
Please note that settlement will take wear and tear into account and it is not replacement as new.
This is not an exhaustive list, other exclusions apply.
Destination Insurance Restriction
Please be aware that certain destinations cannot be covered under Crossflight's additional shipping insurance. This restriction is not exclusive to Crossflight, but is a global, cross-industry regulation.
As of the 1st June 2015 the excluded territories are:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- North Korea
- Sierra Leone
- Somalia (including Somaliland)
- Republic of Yemen
Crossflight reserves the right to amend this list as circumstances change.
Crossflight's Terms and Conditions can be found here.